NewsRoom America Editorial Policy
If you have any comments about this editorial policy or have found any possible breaches please get in touch.
1. NewsRoom America is committed to pursuing the truth and strives to provide the most reliable and accurate information possible for the public record.
2. The owners and staff are impartial and independent of all governments and partisan interests, and aim to present news and information objectively, allowing society to draw its own conclusions about the world we live in.
3. Newsroom America's editorial direction is not influenced by any political, religious or commercial interests.
4. The publication of material which is defamatory, or likely to incite hatred and/or persecution is forbidden. The submission of material which is copyright is also forbidden.
5. NewsRoom America encourages the publication of press releases on its wires for free, but reserves the right to refuse publication from groups without explanation, particularly if that material contravenes this editorial policy.
6. The public is encouraged to point out any factual inaccuracies they may know or percieve in content carried through Newsroom America in the interests of fairness and accuracy, and so that we may all learn from our mistakes.
Last Updated: 20 February 2010